RESIDENTIAL INTERIOR PAINTING
Home is where the heart is. Your home is where you spend quality time with the most important people in your life, your family.
Four Seasons understands this philosophy and is careful to ensure that whatever you desire is done to your specifications. We work closely with you, the homeowner, to determine your wants and needs, from the initial planning stages through completion. We want you to be delighted with the results. Four Seasons provides many different services for our residential customers' interiors, including but not limited to residential interior painting of living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, home offices, dens, trim, walls and ceilings.
Please don't hesitate to ask us about the following residential interior painting related services we provide in addition to all our other residential interior improvement services like wallpaper and popcorn removal.
- Entire interior painting
- Individual or multiple rooms
- Painting of baseboard or crown moulding
- Faux finishes
- Custom murals
Four Seasons welcomes inquiries on all projects large or small; we appreciate the opportunity to highlight the benefits of doing business with our company. Join the thousands of other satisfied customers who decided to hire our residential interior painting services to beautify and thoroughly enhance the inside of their homes.
Concerned about your furniture and personal contents? Not sure what to do about the bumps, holes and imperfections on your walls or woodwork. You are not alone. Over the years, Four Seasons has developed and perfected a procedure that ensures our customers' property is completely safe throughout the course of the project and that all interior surfaces are properly and thoroughly prepared prior to ever receiving a coat of paint. Our interior preparation includes but is not limited to the following specific tasks:
- All heavy furniture is moved to the middle of the room then covered securely with new plastic sheeting. Please note that the homeowner is responsible for removing all small and breakable items prior to our arrival on site to perform the work.
- All floors are protected with clean rubber backed canvas and/or professional drop cloths.
- All electrical switch and receptacle face plates and screws are removed prior to painting, carefully stored in an organized fashion and then re-installed after the painting is complete. Electrical face plates can also be painted upon request.
- All drywall and/or plaster repairs are made on all walls and ceilings including all agreed upon and/or reasonably unsightly imperfections. This includes removal of all nail "pops" and loose plaster. Loose corner beads will be secured and skim coated. Any nail or screws will be removed and the holes filled upon request. Patches will sometimes require 2-3 coats of joint compound or mud and permitted to dry. The compound is then sanded and primed before any paint is ever applied.
- All woodwork is prepped, sanded and checked for imperfections. Imperfections large enough to correct will be filled with the appropriate filler compound, sanded and primed before any paint is ever applied.
- Acrylic latex caulk is applied to any cracks where wood meets wood or painted wood meets drywall. We only use caulk that comes with a manufacturer's warranty of not less than 50 years!
- Only after all preparation is complete do we apply PREMIUM GRADE PAINT for a top-quality and uniform finish.
- Upon completion of all work, all work areas are vacuumed and all furniture replaced to its original position.
Let Four Seasons give your home's interior new life and beauty! We can assist you with every aspect of your residential interior painting project to ensure that you achieve the exact results you demand.